Friday 9 December 2011

Job wahala!

After graduation,Patience and I decided to get a job before serving Naija.Another Friend called us that there was an opening around her house there in Port harcourt.You guys really should have seen us..We wore our expensive skirt suits we wore during our project defense.We read every book on interview we could find.
The interview was scheduled for 8:am but Patience and I got there before 7:am .We were number 5 and 6 on the queue.The interview exercise finally started at about 9:30 am.Patience was looking lost when she got back from the room she was asked to enter.I asked her for tips on the kind of questions they asked her but she was just starring into thin air..I concluded she didn't want to tell me because she didn't want me to do better than her.
It finally got to my turn.There was a man in the room I was told to enter.Immediately I entered the room,I noticed this big lunatic grin on his face..It got me pissed but I smiled back because I wanted the job.The crazy looking man said to me,"come over here my sweet little angel". I greeted him,he replied and asked we commenced immediately.
He told me he was a lawyer and that he wanted me to be his P.A instead of the post of a marketer I applied for.I was so happy! Then he asked a shocking question."Can you cook very well?". I replied him anyway.H e smiled and said,"you see,my last PA and I were very close.There was no secret between us.Sometimes she removes her cloths in front of me and it's nothing.I even have a bed in the inner room.Do you want to see it?come on baby,come sit on my legs.I will spoil you rotten"...
I didn't know how I got to the gate of the building but I knew I was sweating...Patience was beside me.She just held my hands in hers..They were shivering seriously.It's been 5 years now and you wont believe Patience can not still share her own experience..May God help us in Naija!....



No comments:

Post a Comment