Friday 25 November 2011

Claire


I have been looking for true love for some time now. I finally found that special girl!.She is my everything..
My name is Osas.I have broken a lot of hearts and a lot of gurls have broken mine too so I guess am one of them good guys. I finally met this angel. Her name is Claire. She is 22 and a model. We have been dating for two months now. Angel is everything I have ever dreamt of in a wife. She is really fun to be with. I call her all through the night,not because it’s free call but because I feel so empty whenever she’s away. I sometimes wish I could die in her arms. You won’t believe mumsy already knows her.
I work in one of these companies and I earn less than 200,000 Naira. I have a clean car and I live in a tush neighborhood.Claire's job is based on contract so she is not working at the moment. 
Something about Claire is really getting me confused."Big brothers" took her phone without her permission last week so she is now phone less.I offered buying her a BB bold 2 but she said no..She said I should just save up and add to what she has so she can get an Ipad 2 and a good HTC phone.Last night she called me that I should get her a Bold 4 that she can use for now since I don't have enough money ...I told her I would get it on Saturday.
I got a text from her this morning that made me go gaga..Claire sent this"hello sweets,please try to get the Bold 4 today and don't forget to start saving up for my ipad 2,HTC phone and lace wig.I urgently need them before the month runs out.You know chioma's wedding is next week..Thanks luv,kiss kiss"..I smiled after reading the text.Love is really a beautiful thing..
I have been looking for someone to loan me 450,000 Naira for my baby's stuff.All in have in my account presently is 100,000 Naira and I intend getting her Bold 4 from it..I asked Olayemi for loan and she said she thinks am running mad.
I need you guys to please advise me.Olayemi thinks Claire is not my wife but I think she is.I guess she needs these things and that is why she asked.What do think?




3 comments:

  1. Claire is not your wife, but you can marry her if you hate yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashosho!..that was the same thing i told him.I just hope he reads this..

    ReplyDelete