Tuesday 15 May 2012

dating things!.........

                                                                    
                                                                 NAME:  Martins Longe
                                                                 FACEBOOK ID: Martins Longe

Olayemi, pls I need an Independent lady. She must be beautiful and intelligent. And above all, she must be god-fearing but I take God beg you oh I no want the one when go use prayers kill me oh .She can add me on Facebook…Thanks babes

2 comments:

  1. Hian! Yemi,under what professional dating body,have you been authourised to match make human beings? ...and what if I'm looking to meet a lesbian? Is dat forthcoming too? Lolzzz.. Jus melzing wilt u babe.. I'm liking ur blog.Do your stuff jare!*wink wink* Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmm....this is a serious issue.*thinkingseriously*

    ReplyDelete