Tuesday 18 September 2012

I swear!...lol



I swear I know some very mad peeps!....lol....I know this very mad dude who bought a fairly used BB last night....He called to tell me how uncomfortable he was with the whole idea buh he said he was tired of buying new phones for BIG UNCLES OF THE NIGHT...I assured him it was ok since he got it from a known shop.
He called me this afternoon that he thinks he is in big s**t...I asked what the problem was and he said he got 5 friend request on facebook this morning and he decided to check their profile...coincidentally or prolly (naturally) lol  the 5 peeps who sent him friend request are Policemen!...now he thinks they are stalking him...
I really don't know if this is funny buh seriously,I have been laughing since I got his call....Wetin be my own for the matter sef?...no b say na me send am go buy OKRIKA FONE oh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment